Welcome To Taylor's Pets. This website are for people who are looking for kennels, hotels, groomers, trainers, or a shelter for your pet(s)!!!
If you don't want your pet(s) or you can't take care of them, you come to the right place! Also If you want your dog groomed, walked or played with while your gone, at work, on vaction or over night; then thats ok too! If you have a cat, then you can get it played with, brushed, and taken care of while your at work, on vacation, or over night! Just leave an e-mail or a feedback. If you want to make an appointment, just e-mail me or call me! firstname.lastname@example.org (805) 304-3451 or (805) 527-8590
If you can't take care of your pets, or you don't want them anymore, we'll help you! If you need a vacation, contact Taylor's Pets! We can go to your house and take care of them. We take care of them 24/7! Call this number to make an appointment. only $6 per visit and it's free for helping you with your pet problems!!! so please call or text 1-805-304-3451 or 1-805-501-3457 Thank you!!! No Credit Cards Please!!!
Also, if you want to leave a pet here, then it has to be for a short period of time. For fish, reptiles, amphibians, rabbits, and rodents you can leave here. For cats, dogs, and horses I cannot take them in. I apologize but my cat would not be happy. I can take care of them at your own house for as long as you wish.
We also have grooming and training for little bit extra fee. Walking the dog is included. Grooming for horses is included. Or if you just want us to groom or train your dog or horse, we'll be happy to!
I am a new Mary Kay consultant and would love for you to learn more about Mary Kay. Mary Kay is a cosmetics business which makes exclusive products for women from their teens to their late 60's!
If you host a party, you can earn up to 50% off all products plus a free product!
Please choose me as your local Mary Kay Consultant today!
The About the Business page is about the buisness, Taylor's Pets! To learn more about the buisness...please go to (http://www.taylorspets.com/aboutthebusiness.htm)
1. Reduced Stress. Your pet stays in its own familiar secure environment where all the sights, smells and sounds say “Home!
2. Diet and Exercise. Customary diet and exercise routines are followed, with no interruption to upset your pet.
3. No “Travel Trauma.” Travel in a vehicle to a relative’s home, a boarding facility or kennel may upset your pet.
4. Health Concerns. With a pet sitter, there is minimal exposure to illness of other animals.
5. Tender Loving Care. Most importantly, your pet receives love and personal attention while you are away.
6. Travel. You won’t be inconvenienced or upset by transporting your pet.
7. No Imposition. You don’t have to impose on a friend, neighbor or relative to care for your pet. Instead, you can rely on a pet care professional who will put your pet’s needs first.
8. Security. Your home is made more secure by the crime deterrent services provided by most pet sitting services.
9. Peace of Mind. While you’re away, you can feel confident your pet is in capable, caring hands.
10. Special Services. Pet sitters can provide additional home services while caring for your pet, such as watering plants and bringing in the mail.
Pets BILL OF RIGHTS:
By Mark Bricklin. (Camarillo Animal Shelter)
My email is email@example.com but for the subject put Taylor's Pets or something of that related.
Thank you! I check my e-mails constantly.. If I do not reply in 4 weeks, please call me ... I try to reply as soon as possible.
Thank you again! My number is (805) 304-3451 or (805) 527-8590. You can also contact my right hand lady, Tiana, at (805) 501- 3457
I just added a new page called A Helping Paw. It's about how you can help Taylor's Pets and other organizations. It tells you what you can donate to help animals and us. Please go to http://www.taylorspets.com/ahelpingpaw.htm and see what you can do.
It is not required to make a donation but anything helps. A dollar can make a difference. A blanket or toy can also make a difference to help animals.
Other ways you can help is to go to www.taylorspets.com/animalsaroundtheworld.htm, www.taylorspets.com/ahelpingpaw.htm, or go to www.heifer.org to help people and animals. It's the gift that keeps on giving!
We now have a calendar page in which you can see upcoming events for Taylor's Pets or other related pet events.
Yes I know the ratings are on this page instead of the Guestbook page. Oh wait.... where's the guestbook page? Well, webs.com did something stupid. You used to be able to delete guestbook signatures but now you can't. Anyways, these are the ratings and you can rate my site. If you want to leave a comment, please email me.
Taylor's Pets has earned its first award!!! I am so happy about this! Here it is. It was presented by http://www.dog-breed-dictionary.com/
The Top Pet Website Award is by www.schnauzers-rule.com/ !
The Cute Pet Site Award and Pawprint of Approval award are presented by Connie's Pampered Pets. This is Taylor's Pets' 3rd & 4th award. Thank you!
As you look at the pages of Taylor's Pets, you will see animated pictures. If you like them and want to see more, well you're in luck! Click on the button below to see cllipart, animated graphics, banners and more!!! Graphics come from a site called CatStuff.